Which of the following is most important to you when you date?

I'm in a relationship so am just curious what others think.
  • Face
    Vote A
  • Height and/or body type
    Vote B
  • Personality
    Vote C
  • Shared values and intetests
    Vote D
  • Wealth or income
    Vote E
  • Status or race
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I love personality plus I think conversation is also a big part because it’s good to keep the date going or when your just hanging out. That’s what I love about my boyfriend his personality really stood out on our first few dates.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Intelligence, personality, shared values and interests.

2|2
    0|0
  • Shared values and interests. If the chemistry is on fire.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hit face first thinking I could add to it, looks initially have to be there for me to want to date, race and his personality is important, it would be nice to have similar values and interests, height/body type to some degree.
    Least important, wealth, income, status,

0|2
    0|0
  • Face, body type, personality, and Shared Values. These are all important to me. If I'm not physically and emotionally attracted to her, I don't wanna be with her.

Wealth/income & Status and race have no influence on my choice.

1|1
    0|0
  • I chose personality because that's often what attracts me to a guy. All the guys I've been interested in have had a great personality, and by that I mean, they knew how to make me laugh, be happy, and smile. There was even this one guy I wasn't attracted to at first, look wise, but then I got to know him, and I got very attached to him very quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Diffucult one between personality and values.
    Face matters aswell

Can i ask a question Logorithim. How do you tag someone in a reply? Is it just an ambersand followed by their user name?

0|1
    0|0
  • Shared values and interests, if you don't agree on anything then you will be fighting to be right but it's also good to have different opinions so that you can understand the other side.

0|1
    0|0
  • shared values and interests are essential to any long-lasting relationship

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality, shared value and interest. Connection, chemistry... love, acceptance, trust

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course how hot he/she is. I don't understand why people faking that they care about personality... Stop be hypocrites!

0|1
    0|0
  • Respect is a big one, along with being able to agree to disagree.

1|1
    0|0
  • Over half the women really chose personality

Which of the following is most important to you when you date?

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality I was on Date with a girl who’s got no personality it was a long date.

2|1
    0|0
  • Personal beliefs and views to how she'd raise children.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shared values and interests because the lack of that has caused me many problems in the past.

0|1
    0|0
  • where is the dick option

0|1
    0|0
  • Mutuality

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality for me 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • someone who is normal

1|1
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Normal is a little too straightforward. No one is normal everyone has their flaws and not perfect.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

*not saying you are single when you are married. You are staying married with them just for health insurance reasons, etc

• 9 d ago

Oh now I get it.

• Personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality for me

0|1
    0|0
  • l vote D

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality and Her attention

0|1
    0|0
  • It's what's inside that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • Positive vibes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chemistry

0|0
    0|0
  • The face and good looks are the most important aspect for almost all people.

0|1
    0|0
  • A, B, C, D. Don't make me choose between them because they're all important. Looks and body become less important over time but if i'm not attracted to her begin with. None of tje othet stuff is following.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes