I am confusion?

So me and this guy have been seeing each other for almost a month. We usually text throughout the day, and send the occasional snap chats. About 2 weeks in we started sexting and dirty texting each other. We since then have had sex a few times and also a few sleepovers. He is an awful texter, and not someone who likes to facetime or talk on the phone. I have noticed for maybe a week he has been texting less and less, as well as barely responding and leaving all my snap chats on read with the occasional chat reply. I slept over at his place 3 days ago, and it was fine. But since we have barely spoken and today is the first day we have gone without talking completely. Also yesterday he only replied to me twice. I am trying to give him space, because we have both recently gotten out of toxic relationships. Im very confused because he was the one to ask me what we are and what I want out of this. We both said we want to take things slow and not rush into relationships like we both did in the past. We get along well, and always have a good time together, plus the sex is amazing. We are very open with each other, and when I asked about a week ago if I did something he said he assumed I wanted to rush in a relationship. But after I denied that I slept over and it was perfect. What should I do? Im afraid I will look clingy and desperate. We are both also pretty busy but Im unsure how to not worry about the situation or overreact. Sorry this is all over the place but please help. I added some of our texts I am confusion?I am confusion?I am confusion?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Women: He told me he doesn't like texting. Why not bombard him with constant texts?

Also women: OMFG WHY IS HE GETTING DISTANT? IT'S ALL ABOUT ME CAN'T HE SEE THAT?

• 9 d ago

Defiantly didn’t bombard him with texts lol? This was very insightful of you😅

• 9 d ago

Yes you did... open your eyes. Just because you think it's cute doesn't mean you didn't do it.