Are Korean people okay with dating a foreigner girl?

Well, what does Korean people love in a girl? Any specific type? Plus are they okay with dating a foreigner girl that knows Korean? Please feed me with a lot of informations😭💜

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Korean guys, Chinese guys, are okay dating with foreigners. They likes foreigners who has some feature like local women too.. the way she act, the way she dress (proper dress not like a bitch), etc. They would be glad if the girl know Korean.

1|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Awwwh really? How about the personality? I mean is there some stuff Korean men have interest in when it comes to the girl personality?

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

Good luck. I liked Korean guys before. Because they are all taller than me 😂😂😂😂😂 but their characteristics are same like our guys. The difference is they are pretty. So I prefer Thai guys more. 😌

• 9 d ago

🤣🤣🤣💜💜 well yesss they are so tall which I like, even though I consider as a tall person too😅 but I still like them😆 thanks again 💜💜

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys you are thinking of dating might, but their families might not.

1|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Oh that's true, but ist there any kind of exceptions? I mean If the girl is good, polite and has a good career and stuff? Still it won't be possible?

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

But you'd kinda have to cozy up to his family so they like you and show respect like A LOT, at least to the elders.

• 9 d ago

Hmmm, well I can tell that "respecting the elders" thingy is something that I do in a daily basis becz of my family, culture and even my personality😊 so I think I can achieve this thing😁 thanks a lot!!🌸🌸

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Urban dictionary the phrase Koreaboo and that’s you 😂. Jesus this western s k-pop generation makes me laugh.

3|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Omg🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I'm just asking to gain more informations, plus I'm not that "Koreaboo" thingy 😅

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

Not*

• 8 d ago

Ugh...

• They like cute tiny girls haha

1|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Lol! These 2 thingies dont apply on me at all😭

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

I'm sure an Asian guy will like you, you just need to talk and get to know them :) Good luck!

• 9 d ago

Haha, thanks alot💕😋

Recommended myTakes