Do you think you understand the opposite sex?

I can't say I agree with everything in this podcast, but this woman does make plenty of sense to me. It's about women's dating expectations. But as podcasts do, it discusses deeper topics, namely male and female perspectives.

https://youtu.be/SfQDhqUbvLY

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I still have plenty to learn

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't watch this, but I will never understand the opposite sex, as much as they won't understand us. The only few women I'll probably understand are my wife, a daughter if I'll have one and maybe one friend of my wife. The only catch is that while they are women I'll understand them as individuals not as, "aha, I know this woman therefore all women act this way".

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

well, that's all anyone should need. But now that things have gotten so complicated, it begs the question for a lot of people.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

True. But you still shouldn't forget that a certain medicine can have specific individuals.

Wait... we're arguing that were both right.

• 6 d ago

I guess "you never will" thew me off what you meant. It sounded like "you can never understand the human body, or human psychology"

• I don't think I will ever understand the opposite sex and their irrational behavior just like men will probably never fully understand women

0|1
    0|0
  • Women don't even make sense to other women, how tf are we supposed to get them?

0|2
    0|0
  • The only part I don't understand is why they prefer shopping to football.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and I have given up trying to understand them. I just love them a lot. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nooo a d never will

0|1
    0|0
  • Even women don't understand women.

0|0
    0|0
  • In what sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? I just watched that video yesterday. I’m nearly 30 and struggle attracting any women in this awful post-Tinder, Instagram society. Got a 50k/yr+ entry level job (took a little longer to find my calling, but I did), car, looking to get a new place any day now. I have outstanding credit... You’d think that’d be good for most young women. But they’re out looking for that Instagram clout. The dopamine rush.

Anyone other than fitness models, wannabe rappers, and 7 figure salary CEOs need not apply. Get real ladies. Life is like fantasy land for 98% of them. Another reason why I hate hook up culture and don’t believe it to be right at all. If you have some attractive guy just looking to get laid and he settles for some average chick for a few times, those girls are all delusional now because they think they can get a 9 when they’re a 5 or 6 at best.

Nobody is ever good enough!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes