How much should you wait before having sex with your boyfriend?

Never been great with relationships, I'm kinda wild when it comes to sex, I think it'll be hard to satisfy me, n I always make the first move to kiss or hold... but with time I see my partner 's attention reducing... so is it because I always say it when I want to get close to him... or I just have a really bad taste in men?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Steve Harvey suggested 90 days, that’s a good goal. Of course you can still kiss and touch, but don’t go all the way for 3 months.

• 9 d ago

Thanks

• 9 d ago

by the way a real man will satisfy all your needs in a committed relationship. Because of the emotional aspects of sex and feeling loved, unless he takes care of you completely, you will never feel completely sexually satisfied.