How much should you wait before having sex with your boyfriend?

Never been great with relationships, I'm kinda wild when it comes to sex, I think it'll be hard to satisfy me, n I always make the first move to kiss or hold... but with time I see my partner 's attention reducing... so is it because I always say it when I want to get close to him... or I just have a really bad taste in men?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Steve Harvey suggested 90 days, that’s a good goal. Of course you can still kiss and touch, but don’t go all the way for 3 months.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Thanks

• 9 d ago

by the way a real man will satisfy all your needs in a committed relationship. Because of the emotional aspects of sex and feeling loved, unless he takes care of you completely, you will never feel completely sexually satisfied.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Third date is good

0|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

I would wait longer than that, but if you're really eager to have sex with the guy, waiting till the third date is long enough.

• There really isn't a timeframe per se, but I ALWAYS wait until we're exclusive (he's only dating me and no one else) and we're serious- which is usually around 3-6+ months.

That way you know he's interested in you and not just after your body or sex. If he's genuinely interested in you, he'll wait a few months. But if he starts guilt tripping you or saying you don't like him because you won't sleep with him right away? He just wants sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Back when I was a teen the rule of thumb was 2-3 months.

Since becoming an adult I've figured out that if it feels right, then it feels right. Whether that's the first, second, third or hundred date.

Also generally speaking it takes a while before sex becomes great with a new partner. I'd hope for attraction and you both being really into it as a start. He probably will not know exactly how to make you squeal and squirm just the right way on day one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No set time, but you should each be able to talk about what you enjoy and do not enjoy sexually. You should explain what tends to get YOU off.

You should discuss safe sex and contraception.

Get STD tests done.

You're probably not prepared to have sex until you feel confident that the other person cares for you, and is trustworthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really hard to answer, don't put an amount of time on something so important.
    Go with your heart and follow that little voice inside that is mostly right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it six months. That's what I did when I dated. And then gauge the relationship and decide whether or not you want to actually share your body with that person. 🖤

0|0
    0|0
  • When ever you want. You're an adult you have free will. It'll feel right at somepoint so go for it. but communicate with partner. If it dosent feel right, thats ok, justvtell your partner that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wait to have sex when you fine someone you actually love that loves you in return and that won't happen till you get married to that person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good oral to start before you do the real deal

0|0
    2|0
  • couple of hours

0|0
    1|0
  • First date is noice

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes