He dumped me for money?

i make 2000 a month. She makes 5000 to 10.000 a month. He chose that. I know its for money cause he told me that. I know women usually do that but i didn't know men did that too

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would not say that women "usually" do that. Some women do that routinely but I think they are a small minority. I had one date with an older woman who had accumulated a very nice financial position (condo on the beach, extended world travel trips at least twice a year, etc.) by marrying older men who had money and were close to death. Her excuse for not having a second date was that I was too young for her but she later told someone else that I did not have enough money for her needs.

Yes, there are some guys who do that gold digging routine, too, but they, also, are a small minority of men.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's always exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. What a shallow ass. He put money over love and happiness-

Sounds like you are better off without him. If he's more concerned about how much someone makes over how happy she makes him? He's not worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is quite a big difference, so it is understandable.
    You can't just expect someone to sacrifice their standard of living just to be with you.
    If they are willing to do that, great, if they aren't, it is what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's much rarer with men and it is quite frankly seriously shallow but it does still happen. Sorry to hear it happened to you though, you can do better than that dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • So? He'll hop onto another girl who makes more than that too. 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • It speaks to his character. He will leave her when the next meal ticket comes along. It’s better you didn’t waste anymore time with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's persuaded by money alone, he's not worth your time

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the world order that is deemed to be the right one. Your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly it does happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are starting do that now, it's no longer enough for a woman to just be pretty, have his kids and be a stay at home mom. She has to have something to offer if she wants a high quality guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes, why should you care about it though

he's a shallow fuck. MOVE ON. YOU DONT NEED A BOY IN YOUR LIFE

YOU NEED A MAN!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the question

0|0
    0|0
  • That's some clever boi ain't he

0|1