What's the definition of a perfect girlfriend according to you guys?

113

Most Helpful Guys

• I have no specific expectations. Let's say: the one that I'd never want to walk away from, because she is she? The one I miss 1 minute after she went somewhere else? The one who shouts at me and I agree with her? The one who makes me work over-time, makes me ignore my 'principles', let's me forget my worries on a daily basis, motivates me, hugs me, takes me as I am. There is one condition though: she needs to keep quiet while we steal horses together.

• Has enthusiasm for sex, communicates like an adult, doesn't stir up drama, has hobbies/passions in life that she pursues and leaves me alone to pursue mine, doesn't want to get married, doesn't want kids, and never blows my phone up