What's the definition of a perfect girlfriend according to you guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have no specific expectations. Let's say: the one that I'd never want to walk away from, because she is she? The one I miss 1 minute after she went somewhere else? The one who shouts at me and I agree with her? The one who makes me work over-time, makes me ignore my 'principles', let's me forget my worries on a daily basis, motivates me, hugs me, takes me as I am. There is one condition though: she needs to keep quiet while we steal horses together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Has enthusiasm for sex, communicates like an adult, doesn't stir up drama, has hobbies/passions in life that she pursues and leaves me alone to pursue mine, doesn't want to get married, doesn't want kids, and never blows my phone up

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Great personality, fun to be around, treats others well, is attractive and affectionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl who understand my every heart ♥ emotions, feelings and understand every physical need at bed 🛏 and if she don't treat me like a typical wife then I treat her like a princess 👸 and give her every happiness of heart ♥ and the real taste of bed life by kissing and lick every inch of her naked body at bed 🛏 specially give her mind blowing orgasm 😍😍😉😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is honest, loyal, intelligent or at least competent, has a good sense of humour, confident both outwardly and with her body. Empathetic and kind with others but not gullible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice smile, energetic, little bit of a goofball, clumsy and loving/kind.

2|0
    0|0
  • No girlfriend is perfect. But one may be better than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mutual physical attraction, sexual compatibility, and no major personality conflicts.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one in my picture

2|1
    0|0
  • Literally @Rica_ChicaUSA 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot, smart & good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blow job