Am I wrong for only wanting a serious relationship if it starts when the girl is young?

I am a 23 year old virgin, been rejected by every girl I've asked out. I'd like to be in a serious relationship but its very important to me that it starts while the girl is still young and inexperienced, preferably 18/19.

I need to know that the girl I'm dating values me enough to give me her peak beauty years. And yes I am slightly bitter from past rejections but I hate idea of a girl rejecting me while she's young because I'm only 5'10, balding and ugly and then when she's 25+ and has been fucked by multiple guys coming back to me to ask for commitment.

I take the latter as a sign of disrespect. If I wasn't good enough for you when you were young then the only thing you're good is a pump and dump. Commitment is out of the question.

22