Am I wrong for only wanting a serious relationship if it starts when the girl is young?

I am a 23 year old virgin, been rejected by every girl I've asked out. I'd like to be in a serious relationship but its very important to me that it starts while the girl is still young and inexperienced, preferably 18/19.

I need to know that the girl I'm dating values me enough to give me her peak beauty years. And yes I am slightly bitter from past rejections but I hate idea of a girl rejecting me while she's young because I'm only 5'10, balding and ugly and then when she's 25+ and has been fucked by multiple guys coming back to me to ask for commitment.

I take the latter as a sign of disrespect. If I wasn't good enough for you when you were young then the only thing you're good is a pump and dump. Commitment is out of the question.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You want her "peak beauty years" because you think she will be ugly by the time she is 25 or 30 years old? What girl wouldn't want a guy with that attitude?

You want her "peak beauty years" while you describe yourself as "balding and ugly." Interesting balance.

This post is all about what you want and nothing about what you have to give in a relationship. You are not ready for commitment.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

I didn't say she would be ugly by the time she's 25, she can still look good. She's just not at her peak.
      And yeah I'm bald, been losing my hair since the age of 20, and not the best looking guy. But I was willing to give girls my peak years, I was just not good enough. So I don't quite see the lack of balance here. I've held myself to the same standard.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

"Maybe girls need some time to mature and come to their senses"
      Not good enough. If a girl won't date me when she's young and then wants me later on she'll basically get treated like a cum dumpster at best.

"You expect more from women that you expect from yourself?"
      Nope. I wouldn't tell a girl she's isn't good enough to date for the time being but will be accepted later on and just has to wait around patiently.

"Not every bald headed young man constantly fails with women"
      Maybe if he pursues older woman, but thats out of the question for me. And I've never met anyone who lost their hair as young as me so I don't really know how other guys would deal with it. The fact that I'm 5'10 and average looking to being with didn't help.

• 6 d ago

I had a step-son who starting losing his hair at age 21.

• Wtf...

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Its not that complicated.
      If I am not good enough for a girl my own age when I'm 18, I don't want to date her when we're older. Won't accept being a backup

• Nour not wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a loser 😂😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes