Would you date me if I'm seeing a therapist?

• Yes
  • Hell no

1939

Most Helpful Girls

• People have different definitions of what is considered mentally healthy and mentally ill. I consider all immoral people to be sick in the heart and mind so I would diagnose a very large number of people as mentally ill even if a psychiatrist thinks they are normal.

• So... ? Everyone has issues , seeing a therapist is not a bad thing at all.
    But if I am getting to you , and find out you have severe mental issues, huge mood swings , etc that can affect our relationship. I ll proceed with caution

Most Helpful Guys

• therapist alone as an issue, no. some people go to therapist for 20yrs or more. It takes 2seconds to screw up someones life, and a lifetime sometimes to discover that is the issue and correct it. I'd say better you are working on the fix now (young).

• Sure, and if I can then I'd try and help you through your problems as well. I'd also be very considerate of those potential issues so as not to make them worse.