How do you know you’ve fallen out of love with your girlfriend?

She’s done me so wrong. Left me with almost no emotion and insulted me to my core, and had a slut phase for years. Ran back into each other and got back together and she couldn’t understand why I had trust issues and was so mad for a while. She understands now. She can’t control her anger in the slightest and would cuss me out non stop whenever she got upset. Showed little to no empathy. She’s changed and is usually fine for the most part now, but so much damage has been done. I’ve lost all of my confidence around her. I feel more confident when she’s gone at work. I can’t feel depressed otherwise she takes it personally and blows up on me. Can’t feel anything. Walking on egg shells. She has an entirely different side to her which is kind nice and loving though. It confuses me. At the end of the day, I still want be with her and I don’t know if I’ve just been depressed for so long that I don’t even know what it’s like to feel happy anymore.

11