Ever been part of a scene where like no one was single?

how are you suppose to get any play or date someone? I live in a small town and it seems like no one I meet who is half interesting is available. most of them aren't necessary married , more seem to be in long term relationships

I've meet some interesting girls who worked as servers at some of our local restaurants/bars but it be a rarity for any of them to not already have a boyfriend.

maybe its a small town thing , no one wants to be single or they feel there isn't anyone new to meet so they stay with whoever there with regardless of if there bored or want something different. and the girls here don't seem to casually date much , I find when they do come available it seems there quickly back into another long term relationship

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Rural areas are notorious for shortages of young women, so maybe cast a larger geographical net?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

true although there's still women currently here or girls who were raised here , some seem to have drifted away. guess I'm more looking for ways as to how to break through a tough seemingly stale scene here

• 2 d ago

You can't squeeze blood from a stone. If there aren't any candidates, you can't do it.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes