Ever been part of a scene where like no one was single?

how are you suppose to get any play or date someone? I live in a small town and it seems like no one I meet who is half interesting is available. most of them aren't necessary married , more seem to be in long term relationships

I've meet some interesting girls who worked as servers at some of our local restaurants/bars but it be a rarity for any of them to not already have a boyfriend.

maybe its a small town thing , no one wants to be single or they feel there isn't anyone new to meet so they stay with whoever there with regardless of if there bored or want something different. and the girls here don't seem to casually date much , I find when they do come available it seems there quickly back into another long term relationship

01