Why does my boyfriend give me relationship "tests"?

He constantly tests me by putting me in situations where my loyalty and honesty are being evaluated. It's frustrating because I've never given him any reason to question my loyalty and commitment to him. I don't even talk to other guys on social media and have zero contact with my exes. It's like he's trying to make something out of nothing. He masqueraded as a guy named "Dylan" and texted me flirty things to catch me in the act of cheating. All I said was "I appreciate the compliments but I have a boyfriend and don't want to give you mixed signals." He stopped texting me at that point and was like "You know it's me, right?" I was so annoyed he'd go to such great lengths to prove something. How do I deal with this? It's insulting because I've never been a cheater and never will be. It goes against everything I stand for & makes my blood boil when he even suggests it. Does it stem from insecurity or something more? I have no idea but I really want him to stop because it makes me think he has zero confidence in me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Then tell him to fuck off because he obviously doesn't trust you or care for you that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would to.

i don't trust women. they sneak and can change on you in a heart beat.

0|0
    1|0
  • Because he doesn’t trust you

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s too insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • he cannot trust you , it has nothing to do with you,
    it's his own securities that is causing this issue.

it doesn't matter why he does it , but as long as it's bothering you you should talk to him, trust is the base of a relationship, I suggest you going through couple therapist , else I don't know if you want to live like this for a long time

you know this type of person , if you ever left him bc he doesn't trust you , he will use confirmation bias towards you ' oh see she left me that's why I can't trust her'

it's your choice

0|0
    0|0
  • He understands that you are female and that you will eventually cheat on him. He's trying to minimize his own heartache. He hasn't yet learned to use women for their sole purpose and then forget them.

0|0
    1|0
  • The same reason women give us relationship tests

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes