Should I reconcile with this Guy?

So, I’m 24 and everyone involved in it least 21: At the end of my Junior year a university, this Guy who I attend church with texts me saying we needed to talk. I don’t meet people (especially Guys) to discuss a topic I’m unaware of. This Guy tells me “Destinee, I love and care about you, really. But I need to discuss your intentions for going to Life Church because of Jake. And your actions and words towards me. We really need to discuss your relationship with Jake.” I didn’t like it, sent my Dad his messages and he found his plea to meet with me quite obsessive. I told my Resident Director, who told his as well. I even told our college Pastor (Christian college) since we volunteered together. I messaged Jake about it, since it was so off. My dad told me not to go, I let Ken (the Guy) know my plan was not to meet with him. Last week, (3 weeks later) I see Jake blocked me on Social Media, his mom even unfriended me. So, I knew it was Ken. My friend spoke with a Ken, he admitted to saying something to get between our relationship that was starting to turn into something more. I will see Jake everyday for the next year. If I do see him, should I speak and try to rectify this or pretend he doesn’t exist? I’m annoyed that he never tried to get my side of whatever Ken told him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He should have talked to you, but you should try to rectify things with him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes