My mom embarrassed me! What is my crush thinking?

I’m 22 no experience with guys at all never talked to one a day in my life. He is 27, he’s very shy too. My crush and I are shy for the last two years we both stare each other down. He always look at me and sometimes turn away when I look at him and I turn away sometimes but most time we see each other we always give constant eye contact. Last week I smiled for the first time after that the stare is more intense and he smirks but I can’t approach him I’m shy and I’m never alone for him to come up to me... like never ever. He works at the store...

so... he always see I’m with my mom and he’s real close to his mom too.. but my mom went up to my crush and told him I added him on Facebook and she think he and I should be Friends and ik he was so shy! Or maybe embarrassed I can’t stop thinking about this

my mom went behind my back and did this because she said she sick of us staring at each other and the cycle need to be broken she always catch the guy staring at me and laugh and think it’s cute.

but I am embarrassed I haven’t even checked my Facebook to see if he added me I am so embarrassed to even look I told her don’t even tell me his reaction I am sad and embarrassed don’t even want to go back to that store

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think it will be a problem. Someone needed to break the deadlock between you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way to go mom! 🙌

It's ok! I'm his age, and it doesn't sound hardly a big deal.
    He probably wants to talk to you but... we have managers watching us work. There are rules, that you have to present yourself professionally. It's kinda a pain, especiallyif you like someone, so you have to be sneaky about it. That's probably why he's giving you stares.
    Go give him your phone number or Facebook him, he sounds like a great guy!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes