Have you ever been friendzoned and then got into a relationship with the same girl?

I mean with same girl. I haven't.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I have. Said she wanted to be friends as she had a boyfriend. So we kept hanging out for a month and thought she was just getting more comfortable with me as a friend. Eventually she asked me why didn’t I kiss her and I was like, I thought you had a bf?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Kinda strange but good! :p

• 7 d ago

It was odd to me. If someone has a boyfriend, I am going to be respectful and not break them up. Can remember driving to a restaurant and her saying we should just take a left because we were within a mile of my house and go make out.. it felt good and exciting to hear it but I stick by my morals.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sure haven't

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

You generally don't escape the friendzone and end up meeting another girl.

• გახსოვს ამერიკელი და long distance რო ვახსენე? ეგ თავიდან დავაფრენდზონესავით , მარა ბოლოს ისე დავაახლოვდით მეგობრებე მეტი გავხდით.

შენ თვითონ მიხვდები, ურთიერთობის ხადიათიდან გამომდინარე. ჩემი აზრით ნ-ს თავის ძმაკაცი უფრო ჰყავს დაფრენზონებული ვიდრე შენ ))))

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

სხვათაშორის თვითონაც დამაფრენდზონა მერე. სანამ არ მივხვდით.

• That just is not possible dude.

I don't believe guys who claim they have. The friendzone is the deadzone. Any guy making the claim is probably too good with women to even understand what the friendzone is.

0|0
    1|0
  • No. Even if she changes her mind it’s likely because she has no one else or is forcing herself to try it with you. It won’t last long. She’ll ditch you as soon as she finds someone else she likes better and have zero regrets about it.

The only thing good about this scenario is that at least you get to touch home plate and know what it’s like. Don’t plan on her sticking around or even respecting you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never that's the point of friend zoning to keep you around

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I got friend zoned and once I stopped giving her attention, she came to me saying she wanted a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • That never happens 99% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have but no worries I don’t even care anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but it end up not being a very good relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes