Have you ever been friendzoned and then got into a relationship with the same girl?

I mean with same girl. I haven't.

111

Most Helpful Guys

• I have. Said she wanted to be friends as she had a boyfriend. So we kept hanging out for a month and thought she was just getting more comfortable with me as a friend. Eventually she asked me why didn’t I kiss her and I was like, I thought you had a bf?

• 7 d ago

Kinda strange but good! :p

• 7 d ago

It was odd to me. If someone has a boyfriend, I am going to be respectful and not break them up. Can remember driving to a restaurant and her saying we should just take a left because we were within a mile of my house and go make out.. it felt good and exciting to hear it but I stick by my morals.