Have you ever had someone just constantly pop up in your life randomly? Do star crossed lover exist?

I've had a girl who just shows up anywhere literally the roadside restaurant bar you name it she's there. I've lived for 20+ years and i've never seen my friends or family show up randomly twice in my life this girl has showed up 28+ times. I don't even like her we hate each other she has a boyfriend.
Is fate telling me something inevitable I feel like if I moved to london so would she randomly and coincidentally will be in my area. It's like you try to leave and get a fresh new start and how am I supposed to do that when she keeps showing up.

20