Have you ever had someone just constantly pop up in your life randomly? Do star crossed lover exist?

I've had a girl who just shows up anywhere literally the roadside restaurant bar you name it she's there. I've lived for 20+ years and i've never seen my friends or family show up randomly twice in my life this girl has showed up 28+ times. I don't even like her we hate each other she has a boyfriend.
Is fate telling me something inevitable I feel like if I moved to london so would she randomly and coincidentally will be in my area. It's like you try to leave and get a fresh new start and how am I supposed to do that when she keeps showing up.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How about inserting punctuation in your sentence so it makes sense and people don't need to read it 100 times before they understand the meaning of your question.

So what's the question?

1|0
    0|1
    • 8 d ago

How about you wisen up and use your brain but thanks for letting the world know you need special markers to know when to breath in your mind even though your brain doesn't breath. Also just to let you know punctuation was developed for people who present information out loud not for typing online.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

πŸ˜‚ wtf are you on about now little girl. I can see great punctuation in those sentences nice job your other post too which was no different than mine with regards to it. Pathetic truly.
      Hey look ill help you out little girl you'll need it I cannot give you a Chemistry degree unfortunately you’ll kill someone but about about English? It’s on www.Idiotichypocrites.com Β£10 a degree enjoy πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

• 7 d ago

Oh by the way that name suits you sueshe because clearly your brain has become sushi literally πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» dig a deeper hole please do.

• This has never happened to me but that sounds so freaking romantic πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’œ

0|1
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Romantic? I mean I guess I was kinda hoping for an ending where I find someone else perfect and live happily ever after.

Recommended myTakes