Have you ever dated an extremely hot person?

I mean someone who looks like 9/10 or 10/10
  • Yes
  • No

612

612
  • Yes once and he was a pretty decent guy as well and we had a good relationship. Unfortunately he moved 9 hours away for a job and yeah we struggled with long distance and decided to end the relationship. Never met or dated anyone as hot as him.

• I voted yes but I must say that this only applies to one girl who I dated, out of many. She was absolutely gorgeous, stunning - really pretty, great body, great hair, etc.

All the guys I knew who knew her fancied her - literally everyone and even some girls we knew had the hots for her, she was that gorgeous.

I couldn't have asked for a more attractive girlfriend but I was only with her for three months due to my own stupidity.

I lost her after 3 months and it killed me inside - after breaking up she cut off all contact with me and I don't blame her.

I was an idiot when I was younger, she deserved to be treated way better than I treated her and I don't even know why I did it - one of my biggest regrets!

• Yeah, back in HS. He ended up cheating on me with the "school slut" is what they call her, I broke it off with him and cut him out of my life, it felt like 50 lbs just been lifted off my shoulder.

• A real 8
    Body wise a real 9

It makes a difference lol

• If i could date myself i would know what its like to date a 10.

• 1 d ago

Show me your face. I'm curious what it looks like.

• 1 d ago

So i can get harrassed on my insta and other social media, and have my info hacked into. To many countries on this and friends who have told me its not worth it as well, so ill stick to my body shot thnks😘

• I went out with a girl that was me Nevada for a bit, super hot but super bitchy and psycho 😂

• every person you date should be extremely hot ;)

• Yes my Ex. And he was a gorgeous cheater. 🖤

• Uhh... close?

• Several, yes.

• Never even technically dated.

• No thanks...

• hell no lol

• ummm not yet sadly...

• One, yes

• For one night, yes..

• I'm only attracted to personalities mkayyy

• To me, person whom I'm seriously dating is the hottest person on earth.

• 2 d ago

Why would I approach to a girl if I don't think she's hot? Of course she's hot!!