Should I tell him his friend asked me out?

I've been texting with this guy almost every day for about a month now, he lives 45 minutes away from me. He invited me to a BBQ at the beach and we actually met up in person last weekend. He was there with a bunch of his friends so we didn't really have any alone time but he did tell me he wanted to see me again and asked me out on a date. He is actually planning on coming down this weekend and we made plans to hang out again next week. Then all of a sudden today one of his friends who was at the BBQ added me on FB and starts talking to me and asked me out too. I am not interested in him at all and I'm thinking he probably doesn't know how close me and his friend have been talking. How should I turn him down? I mean its not like we are actually with each other to where I can say "um no, I'm dating your friend" Also, should I tell him about his friend asking me out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, you should

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him thanks, but you are interested in someone else right now. I would just hold on for now as far as telling him about the what the friend did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him you not ready for this kind of stuff because you someone in mind you like already and yeah you should tell his friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell this guy you're not interested. And then you should also tell the guys you're talking to about what his friend did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes