What are your thoughts on a girl like this? Rejects me then goes on facebook posting pictures of her kissing boys on facebook?

So yh I asked her out she said no. But next day she goes on a night out kissing boys posts the pictures on facebook she had that resting bitch face as well like "look at me haha I don't care about you" my question is why? Why do girls do this what's the point?
5 d ago
i'd just like to emphasise my question in quotation marks "my question is why? Why do girls do this what's the point?"

24