What are your thoughts on a girl like this? Rejects me then goes on facebook posting pictures of her kissing boys on facebook?

So yh I asked her out she said no. But next day she goes on a night out kissing boys posts the pictures on facebook she had that resting bitch face as well like "look at me haha I don't care about you" my question is why? Why do girls do this what's the point?
Updates:
5 d ago
i'd just like to emphasise my question in quotation marks "my question is why? Why do girls do this what's the point?"

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why do even care about what she does after that?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

I don't I just want to know why she's doing it and what you think she's hoping to get out of it.

• What's the difference between a slut and a bitch?

The slut sleeps with everyone and the bitch sleeps with everyone but you!

She's a bitch!

0|1
    1|0
    • 6 d ago

True. But why did she do it what do you think she was going to get out of that?

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

LOL, I always get a pink down vote when I post that bitch vs slut quote. Love it! Truth hurts!

• 5 d ago

lol I know same here. You know it's true when you down vote because they can't help themselves girls are impulsive they'll get into your business but when you get into their it's the end of the world. Whenever a girl dislikes it's the truth because the truth gets to them more than anything else if it was untrue they would just scroll past.

• The point is she doesn't like you. So why do you care if she's kissing other guys? It's not like you guys are dating and then she cheated on you

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

No the point is why do girls feel it's necessary to do this. And who said I cared i've been with a lot of girls one night stands threesomes you name it this girl does not matter to me one bit she's another girl with a pretty face and nice legs.
      Also in case you missed it what girl kisses other guys and posts it online deletes it a few days later? Then dates that guy to get to me and dumps him 2 days later. I don't get your girls responses at all she rejects me i'm moving on at that point she does all this stuff and you go "wtf does it matter move on" you realise that's a classic sentence showing guilt.
      "babe what's the matter"
      "nothing"
      "Are you sure"
      "wtf does it matter"
      classic you know you done wrong but can't admit to the fault.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

Or maybe your getting stalked by a random guy and I say "why do you care he's allowed to be outside"

• 6 d ago

I already told you i'm over it LOL.
      It's ok if a girl is raped or stalked/harrassed ill just say the same thing "get over it"

• so because she rejected you that means she can’t post pictures of her and other guys?

she just wasn’t into you, move on from it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

lol that's not the point she did it to get to me.

I moved on a long time ago from the point she said no i'm not clingy my question is why try to get to me like that.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

You seem really focused on that ideology if thats true why did she go out with that guy kissing him whenever I walked by in high school friends even say she's got a problem with me and after 2 days of not getting to me she dumps him.

• 6 d ago

I mean your response is the equivalent to a guy stalking you in public and me saying.
      "So? Because he's outside near you coincidentally that means he's stalking you? The guy can't go outside to a shop or go for a walk? He's just walking in public move on from it"

• Why do you think she cares enough about you to do it for you

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

lol because no matter what she followed me and everything the guy she kissed in the picture she went out two days with him kissed him whenever I passed by in high school 2 days later she dumped him.

• She don't like you, move on bro.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Did I ask if she liked me? No I asked "my question is why? Why do girls do this what's the point?"

Recommended myTakes