Why doesn’t my boyfriend text me first? but when I do he texts back?

He doesn’t say good morning he doesn’t check in if I don’t but when I text he answers.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most guys are not as into texting as girls are

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

He’s different though. He knows how to text and I used to hate texting because I wasn’t so into it and he would ask me. So I changed that. After months he became distant and doesn’t text me as he used to.

• I’m sorry to say this... as this is not the answer you want to hear...
    IT doesn't MATTER! My boyfriend never messaged me unless I message him first! So what?
    Imagine if he message you always first... maybe he’d think the same as you are now!
    Don’t overthink it! If you know he loves you and you love him let him be him...
    My man went away for a long weekend last week and I didn’t hear from him once! I don’t care! He loves me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you not text him at all one day and seen how he reacts? It is a bit weird that he doesn't text you in the morning, but maybe he doesn't want to wake you up or maybe he's fast asleep? Ask him yourself why he doesn't text you first and maybe ask yourself why you would like him to text you first, what does that mean to you and why is it important?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

I asked him he was like he has nothing to say. Then I was like fix it then I shouldn’t be telling him it should just come from him. Ever since he hasn’t even replied.

• 2 d ago

It's probably a bit harsh to say to him 'fix it then'. You're not going to have a good relationship if you have that attitude. If you chat a lot when you're together, then what's the issue? It is sometimes difficult to find things to message about when you're talking to someone very minute of the day. It's not something you can just 'fix' and he's not going to want to talk to you if you have an attitude with him. Get on with your own day, if he texts you then that's great, if he doesn't, don't worry about it. If it's really bothering you that much, then find a guy who texts you all the time.

• Ye I dont really like texting I much prefer to speak in person gives use stuff to talk about when your together then instead of telling them every little thing through the day by messaging and then having nothing to talk about when you see each other

0|0
    0|0
  • He really just doessn't want to. Nothing against you. He jsut is too busy, doesn't like to be on a leach or maybe he even prefers the sound of your voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you always happen to text first and keep the convo going, it seems kinda onesided for texting. But then again, some people don't really text much or don't like texting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try going silent on him for awhile and let him engage the conversation first he should be curious about you after a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he just isn't a person who texts. Me for example, I rarely text first, or text at all. I just answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you haven’t asked him to text first.

0|0
    0|0
  • No offensive but maybe her just not that Indo u

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys don't like texting, I hate feeling pressured to check my phone every 10 mins, lots of fights over the years because of that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes