I turn 31 next month and I never had a girlfriend , I keep trying but I never found someone who’s actually interested , is that bad?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it’s not bad! You’ll meet someone one day! Right now is obviously not for you...
    sorry if I’m crossing the line but maybe it’s not a girlfriend you want? Maybe isn’t a a boyfriend?
    Or perhaps you’re asexual?
    Also I’m 38 and have no children and never been married but I love my man now who I met at 33! I’d rather have been single until meeting him

0|0
    1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch dude... that's gotta hurt... But, it's good that you're still looking, and keep looking dude... never lose hope. There is a girl for you out there, just don't be shy and you'll find her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well it isn't great, but it's not the end of the world either.

If you adjust your lifestyle slightly and accentuate your positive traits you'll find a woman with time

0|0
    0|0
  • no, take your time. You don't have to find her straight away. Keep looking. Maybe get involved in a social group/club, who are interested in the same thing as you? you might find someone there.

0|1
    0|0
  • You just be yourself she's out there 😊 don't think don't obsess be patient and have faith that everything will work out for the best. Hang in there You can do this! 💪

0|0
    0|0
  • On the upside, just think of all the money you have saved and the retention of your sanity. Silver lining!

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to change your lifestyle or you need to be more social, eventually everyone find their soulmate

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not great but it won't be the death of you or your dating life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well Happy "very early" Birthday! Just go out more often you'll probably find someone👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m pretty much in the same boat. We just need to keep looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • seems to be more common than you think

0|0
    0|0
  • As always, cases like this are male-dominated

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes