I turn 31 next month and I never had a girlfriend , I keep trying but I never found someone who’s actually interested , is that bad?

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it’s not bad! You’ll meet someone one day! Right now is obviously not for you...
    sorry if I’m crossing the line but maybe it’s not a girlfriend you want? Maybe isn’t a a boyfriend?
    Or perhaps you’re asexual?
    Also I’m 38 and have no children and never been married but I love my man now who I met at 33! I’d rather have been single until meeting him

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch dude... that's gotta hurt... But, it's good that you're still looking, and keep looking dude... never lose hope. There is a girl for you out there, just don't be shy and you'll find her.