In response to feminists like Alyssa Milano, should men stop having sex until they have equal abortion rights?

If women go on a sex strike until they get abortion rights then is it only fair if men do the same? Is it moral to use your sexuality as a weapon to force your version of equality?

To be clear I dont agree with anti-abortion laws or forcing abortions on women. I am just making a point about what she said in response, because I've always thought that men are kind of screwed over in this aspect, we have less birth control options and no abortion options. If men wanted to they could try to do a #sexstrike too? Would that be wrong of them? Would it fail?

314