29 year old woman dating a 22 year old guy?

Met this gorgeous girl who I’m extremely attracted too, we get along great and the sex is amazing. But she thinks that she is too old for me and is worried of what people will think of her. She broke it off once with me already because of this but we ended back together after we missed each other.

I feel that I don’t get along great with girls my own age as I’m very focused in life and I want to settle down in the next few years so her saying that she’s holding me back just isn’t true. And find this girl no drama and she is also just focused on her goals.

I think women probably do get judged more than a guy would for dating somebody younger. Have you ever been in this position and what can I say to calm her worries?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• If you spend enough time and invest enough in her that she knows you are serious - she won't be worried about getting dumped for a younger girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• im literally in the same position just a bit further on