What does a guy usually do when he actually has feelings for you? What let’s you know he thinks you’re different than the girls of his past?

34

34
  • Spends a lot of time with you.

• 1 d ago

But I guess it would depend on what he’s trying to achieve when he spends almost every day with you lol. Does he do it just to have sex with you every time you guys see each other? or does he wanna be around you often because he truly does care for you? and has a connection with you that he doesn’t have twith any other girl?

• 1 d ago

Ah, OK, you mean a guy who is already your girlfriend.

If he is romantic, he will show it. Whether he is or not, he'll share his feelings.

• You can't know about his past without asking, but I treat my crush different from previous girls by showing that I care about her, because as a sales woman at a grocery store she converted me to eating healthier food. But most important of all is that she was an example of true ambition to me which maybe helped me passing my final attempt in the hardest exam in my major at college.

• Well when he starts to care and wants to spend a lot of time and would care for even tiny bits and will be there for you then you know it

• I don't believe in baby kissy kissy boo boo fairytales. come real and correct or don't come at all. an insult to my intelligence.

• Just wants to spend time with you, showing attitude towards having more than sex.

• That varies from guy to guy.

• He goes out with you. As in, he shows you in public, and isn't afraid to be seen with you

People who like people, want to affiliate with them