14 d

What do I do if my work schedule is getting in the way of my relationship?

I really like this guy and want to go on dates with him more often but our work schedules are polar opposite during the week.

He works 7 to 4 and I work 12 to 8 (sometimes 9; my schedule is appointment based so each day varies which makes it even more complicated)

We both really want go see a movie and he said let’s do it this week. It looked like Wednesday was going to be a not busy day and I got really excited.

Now we have appointments until 6:00 pm. People could possibly cancel and then again more people could be added to the schedule.

I’m just really frustrated because I really don’t care about my job but I care about this guy.
14 d
I think he could honestly care less at this point.

I called him last night because he hadn’t reached out all day and he texted back.

When I said I just wanted to hear his voice he texted, “Aw shucks how about a movie Wednesday night?”

I told him I didn’t know for sure yet and said that Friday would be a safer guarantee even though I would give anything to see a movie on a week night like a normal person.

He didn’t respond yet.
5
11