10 d

Im 25 and never been in a relationship, does this mean ill be alonr forever?

I'm half way through my 25th year and while I've done quite a few things with my life; traveled, got qualified, pursued a couple of sports and spent time working in different places, however, I have never been in a relationship.
I know I know, relationships don't definite a person and it's good to be independent and able to do things solo etc etc but come on, it gets to a point where I have to ask, am I destined to be alone forever?
What kind of person hasn't been in a relationship by the time they hit 26? A 26 year old virgin, a 26 year old who doesn't even know how to date.

I don't want to sound miserable because I have a full life and I enjoy it, but I want to share it with someone too. And the more time I spend single the less chance I feel like I'll have of dating because let's face it, what guy is going to want a totally inexperienced girl?
Sorry sounds like you'll be single forever
Could still meet someone
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
11
2