Don't include the same person
Most Helpful Guy
So far 0 times out of 276 months...
So I've never been on a date in my 23 years being alive so far.
Even tried online dating for 5 years but get no replies so I gave up.
1) Suppose from the outside looking in I must be a very very unattractive person because there must be a reason I can't even get a first date with someone.
2) I'm a shy person and people seriously don't like shy guys these days.
3) Didn't go to parties during my younger years so I suppose I'm lacking in social skills too.
4) Only above average intelligence so not smart but constantly scored around the 90's in School/Uni because of the hard work I put in which ended up costing me time, effort and social skills which happens when you're stuck studying.
5) Very unlucky always fell short of being mentioned, every scholarship I've had fell through, even at Uni when I had the highest marks out of our year I fell short of passing with honors, my average came to 94.99% so I missed out by 0.01 of a percent.
6) Not rich so don't go out on the town much, taxi into town and back $80, 3-4 drinks $50, I don't know about most people but $130 is 3 weeks worth of food for me.0