24 d

Ladies, on average, how much money do you spend getting ready for a date?

I've seen women make the argument that the reason men should have to approach/pay for the meal on a date is because of how much personal money women put into their appearance for the date.

Now, as someone who thinks it's annoying that pink razors are so expensive and agree plucking my eyebrows can be a pain, I've never personally felt these rituals were inherently that big of a deal.

However, some women contest that for dates they may buy entirely new outfits, get their hair and nails done, etc, etc.

For me personally, I have NEVER gone that above and beyond for a date because 1) I have plenty of clothes I can wear at home, 2) I get my hair done maybe once a year along with simple trims, I would never get it professionally done just for a date, 3) I do my own nails lol, and 4) most of my makeup I have previously purchased and have on hand, therefore I don't have to purchase anything just because a date is coming up.

I think it's a cop-out, personally, though I do sympathize with women who feel all of this is necessary to be deemed an idealistic woman in society.

What do you guys think?
24 d
To the Kuraj guy who got upset and blocked me: you're a weenie.
26
40