3 mo

"I'm not talking to them!" Is what my boyfriends excuse for?

My boyfriend adds hot chicks to Facebook on purpose... he will go on the people you may know and only adds the hot girls and he doesn't even know them and I have told him on 3 different occasions that it bothers me and his excuse is "well I'm not talking to them" or " you know I'd never cheat!" And I tried to tell him it's not about me thinking ur going to cheat or u not talking to them it's about me being bothered by it and u continue to do it!!! Its very disrespectful to me and my feelings but he still does it and to top it off he refuses to add me to Facebook because he doesn't want people to know who I am and if his shady friends to hit on me... and I say they won't even know who I am with all those girls on ur list and u can make it so people csnt see ur friends but he doesn't get how mean or disrespectful he is being... and how him doing this makes me feel resentful and that when he has issues now I refuse to tend to his needs cause he dismisses and rejects my feelings... what are your thoughts so I can show him just how ignorant he's being to me?
2
2