3 mo

Should I abandon hope of getting back with my ex?

Disclaimer: Only looking for advice from rational people, not you MGTOW "tough guys".

I'll start with a little context. I broke up with my ex on May 16th, so little over a month ago. It was completely civil. We had many issues that promted the breakup, but at the end of the day we both truly loved each other.

After that, I brought up the idea of getting back together a handful of times, but she refused and told me that we need not only need time to heal, but she needs time to find herself. Despite refusing, I could tell that at the very least she still retained some love for me because she would cry, ask to cuddle with the little time she had at my place, still tell me she loved me and even tell me she sees a future with me.

And don't get it wrong, I completely understand why she'd want time to heal. Like I said, despite loving each other very much, we had issues.

So in response, I left her alone completely for two weeks before resuming talking with her. However, this is where things get weird.

For the last few weeks, we've been having good conversations every other day, but for the most part I've been the one initiating our conversations. I've also noticed that she's begun to wear crop tops almost on a daily basis (she never used to wear crop tops). She's also been posting gym selfies regularly to snapchat. Lastly, the reason I decided to ask for advice is because she went to a Khalid concert tonight and posted a video to snapchat with the caption "I've got my eyes on the dancer".

Personally, it seems as though she's begun to gravitate towards promiscuity. However, the thing I find odd is, despite her behaviour, she still wears the necklace I bought her for our first month anniversary. After breaking up and talking about getting back together, she told me it means even more to her now than before. She also seems to convey some affection towards me through her texts.

I've been using our time apart to move on and get my mind straight, however it's one of
3 mo
Update: I told my ex that I was deleting snapchat and Instagram. In the morning I decided to redownload snapchat because I forgot that some of my friends don't have phone plans. To my surprise my ex took the opportunity to post a post gym booty selfie to her story literally the next morning.

Is this a definite sign that we're done and she's just fucking around with me at this point?
4
4