3 mo

I am having problems in my current relationship due to past ones. How do I fix this?

Okay so I've been in a good amount of relationships & let me tell ya I've been cheated on, lied to, & betrayed one too many times. Also, I've had past partners hide things from me & then lie about the thing they hid from me. I haven't given up on being in a relationship despite my crappy experiences, but it has kind of taken a toll on me. For example, whenever I opened up to my previous partners a majority of them just didn't appreciate it even though, they asked me to open up to them or I would be judged & they would basically throw darts at me if they asked me why I was upset with them & I told them or if they asked why I was upset in general, it was like I was always just being judged for who I am. Due to that, I really have trouble with telling my current boyfriend my feelings even though, he's the exact opposite of the people I've been with in the past. He's very patient, understanding, & very kind. We hardly ever fight & we get along extremely well, but he will ask me if I'm upset if I am acting upset & then it takes me forever to tell him why I am upset bc I just don't want to open up about it. He knows about my previous relationship & he told me that he understands that I've been in with total assholes & that I haven't been treated how I am actually supposed to be so he gets that it is hard for me. How do I fix this problem? I want to move forward with my current boyfriend because I can honestly see a future with him, but obviously I am going to have to open up to him in order to do that.
1
2