3 mo

He cheated me on the road?

My boyfriend is over the road trucker, he comes home once a week. he started to ignore me for his video games, he still says he loves me. We live an hour away so I drive to him when he comes back. one of his trucking friends reached out to me saying he's been intimate with lot lizards (prostitutes) on the road. my boyfriend is all the time talking to me. told this guy to knock it off cause I thought he was jealous of us. this guy has pictures of my boyfriend with this ladies and going into the truck with him. My boyfriend is easily seduced I guess. he's never been intimate with me, he could barely stay hard. I'm still a virgin, dodged a bullet cause he's probably got a disease. but I'm so torn.. I can't look at him the same.. :/ what do I do? Am I just not good enough?
3 mo
I was so faithful to him, I rent cars sometimes to drive to him to see him cause my car isn't that reliable..
He cheated me on the road?
2
0