3 mo

Do you think apps like tinder are the future of dating or will it die out soon?

I met my boyfriend on tinder as all my friends encouraged me to as that's how they met their partners. At first i really didn't want to but i guess it turned out well in the end.

Even though i met someone from this app i really still hope it's not the future of dating and men will give up entirely on asking girls out face-to-face and it will become the norm to meet on apps. I just feel its killing off romance completely and people are becoming too cowardly to amit their feelings face to face. Most my family met at work but imagine explaining to your kids mummy and daddy met on a app, how sad does that sound. Obviously i dont expect women to sit there and wait for prince charming to knock on the door, you have to get out there and grab love my the balls thesesdays. If im tureful i just wish maybe if things were different my boyfriend got to know me more before dating and then asked me out.
79
25