3 mo

Is the issue of pets a deal breaker for you when dating?

Man's best friend? Cats are QUITE intelligent!
They both look very happy!
They both look very happy!
Many people like pets and treat them extremely well but some people go further and treat their pets as if they are human. My two cats lead a very comfortable and sometimes even pampered existence, but they are NOT human.

Still, if I became single again, how would I handle dating someone who is allergic to cats? I don't know. Depends on how strong the relationship potential was with the new partner and whether I could find another home for my two beautiful cats.

What would you do?
I am allergic to cats or dogs or both and I cannot have a partner who has pets
I am afraid or uncomfortable with cats or dogs or both and I cannot have a partner who has pets
I don't really care for cats or dogs but it would never be a deal breaker for me
Vote C
I already have a cat or dog or both and I would not give up my pet for a relationship
Vote D
I already have a cat or dog or both but I would give up my pet for the right relationship
Vote E
I like cats or dogs or both, I don't currently have a pet, and I would get into a relationship with someone who refuses to have a pet
Vote F
I like cats or dogs or both, and I don't currently have a pet but I would not get into a relationship with someone who refuses to have a pet
Vote G
GirlGuy
37
38