3 mo

Do you think beautiful women have a harder time dating than an average looking woman?

I used to think that was a myth but my friend seems to be having literally the worst experience with dating I've ever seen. Guys seem to only want to sleep with her. She doesn't do one night stands and she hasn't had sex in years because she wants to be in a committed relationship before that happens, but guys don't want to do that with her. She recently just got done dating my fiance's co-worker and they slept together after three months. He dumped her a couple days later and when my fiance asked him why, his response was because he 'never had an ass that big before and wanted to try it' so he dated her just for the experience. Plus he said he's never slept with a black woman before and he always wanted to.

My fiance admitted that when he first met her several years ago that the first thing he noticed was her chest and butt. She's a 36DD and has an hourglass figure. He thought she was mixed or hispanic, too. But she's the only one in our circle who is single and guys do not take her seriously. She's not dumb, she has two degrees and has a semester left to finish her master's. But she doesn't want to date anymore because she does believe men actually want anything from her but sex. She's a pretty conservative dresser. She hardly wears make up except eye liner and she maybe has 10 pairs shoes, none of which are heals. So I'm not understanding why she's having a hard time.

My fiance said it's because she has the ideal body most men want but she unfortunately has the type of intelligence no guy is into because they don't always want to have a conversation which is why she's seen as a hit it and quit it. Is that true? Is that really a thing?
2
2