3 mo

A guy I liked is now married with a baby on the way and?

I used to work with this guy. He was 23 and I was 24 when this happened. Which was about a year and a half ago. But anyway. We started off as friends. We worked together. We were hanging out one day, and we ended up hooking up. It ended up turning into an every weekend thing where we would hook up and I brought up turning this into a relationship. But he kept saying he didn’t want a relationship and just wanted to stay as friends. I really wanted a relationship tho, but every time we hung out he told me he did not want a relationship and would always tell me we were just friends. And he also said his biggest fear was to be a father, and didn’t want marriage, etc.

Anyway. This whole friends with benefits ended after 3 months. Now a year and a half later. We talked for a bit and he told me he’s married now. AND has a kid on the way and actually said he’s excited about it. Even tho he told me back then that it was a huge fear for him.

Like how am I supposed to feel about this? A part of it sounds messed up because it sounds like a lie about the whole marriage/kids thing he told me before.
4
2