3 mo

Does he like me or? I’m confused help please?

So I met this guy in the beginning of January we hung out 2times and really connected but decided to go ghost on each other in February-March but connected again in April cause I called him asking for a ride at 3am when I got kicked out of a guys place because I wouldn’t have sex with him he pick me up and was there less then 3minutes he ask if everything was okay I explain what happen and all he said was I didn’t deserve that and if I needed to cry he was there but after all that it was going good like we never lost touch all we did was laugh talk and smoke ever since then we hang out every Friday or at least try to. On May14 is when he made his first moved walked me to my door gave me a hug and asked if he could kiss me I simply gave him a hug and told him just do it we stood at my door making out for 10minutes I asked him if we can still see each other he said definitely with a big smile on his face so we continue hanging out smoking and talking and kissing one day he told me to tell all these other guys to leave me alone cause we were talking and all I needed was him and everytime we would hang out he kept giving me signs at least I think it was signs that he liked me by always touching my hand or putting my hair behind my ear or telling me I looked cute with the shoes I had on so I kept getting feelings that he liked me so I started liking him on May29 I confused my feelings for him and he told me he wasn’t ready for a commitment because his job (truckdriver) but he still wanted to hang out and be friends so we still continue with that this past week on June3 he text me asking if we could hang and he told me he quit his job cause it was to far away from me and he kept saying all these cute things to me so I’m confused on how he feels I really do like him I’m just confused with everything he tells me he is bad at communicating and he doesn’t show emotions I just need help on what to do should I move on or just wait and see where it goes
Does he like me or? I’m confused help please?
Add Opinion