3 mo

Girlfriend abroad for 12 days?

Long story short,
my girlfriend is already on a vacation (day 2 outta 12) in Greece which was organized by our PE teacher and a lot of other kids are there as well. I know i need to trust her, and im doing my best, but others keep talking about it in a sense like "may the god help you" or "oh wow you are definitely gonna get cheated on"... this is really frustrating and frightening because im a mild-jealous type-of-a-guy. what should i do? what are your thoughts? should i be indeed worried and do something here in hometown or should i just hope for the best? i do trust her while she is sober, but drunk... ooooh boy do i get insecure, and i dont even have a reason to be suspicious due to her never cheating on me and being very good do me overall. i just hate it when she's really drunk, plus a lot of guys hit on her because she is the prettiest girl in the entire school, maybe even city.
in greece they are partying all time, not even sleeping and just drinking and stuff
im sure she wouldn't cheat on me if she were here, home.
but there, im not sure.
help!
Girlfriend abroad for 12 days?
1
1