3 mo

How to cope with your crush liking someone else and how do you stop expecting things from people?

I've never been in a relationship. A month ago I visited a friend and we went to a bar where this guy works. My friend knows him so we started to talk and stuff and it was a very pleasant night. I followed him on instagram and he followed back, he then started to send me some reactions to my stories, occasionally replying but then suddenly left me on read and stopped texting. I know this doesn't mean anything and I always illude myself but I kinda like him. Problem is he just posted a status where he was clearly referring to a girl saying that her eyes made him go crazy. I know there was nothing between us but I kinda hurt. What should I do?
0
1