3 mo

friends with benefits intentions?

We'd slept with each other twice before. We had hella chill chemistry. When he asked me to go, I was surprised. I told him before, I didn't want to keep fucking because I didn't want it to turn it into a thing. He agreed and I still said bye. But he invited me to the movies... He asked if I was sure and I said yeah. I was bored. He picked seats that were closer to the front. He didn't touch me the ENTIRE time. He did scoot closer, but that was it. But then the movie was over and once we made it to the car, it was a full blown make out sesh. Very fucking hot. Then we stopped and he pulled away from other cars and he started doing things with his hands and kept kissing. He wanted to go further, but I was like no. So we left and he asked if we could go to our usual spot so I said yeah. I wanted to fuck the shit out of him and blow him and taste him. So we parked at our spot and he just started talking about historical stuff he had read about. He talked for at least an hour and a half. It was interesting and hot the fact that he knew all of this shit. SO cute. I was tired af though. I'd been tired all that day, but I was even more tired then. I'd touch his hair and just stare at his mouth because I wanted to finally shut him up so he could do things to me. I grabbed his hand and made a joke and he finally started kissing me. We did things. We were both happy. He drove me home. He seemed different after we fucked. More excited than normal. When I got home he asked for a hug and then stayed there until I went inside of the house. But when I was walking away from the car he said see you later. I didn't say anything. Then he said something else, but I didn't say anything back. And then I heard a howl. Yup. A howl. He howled.

He messages me probably once a week. We don't have each other's phone numbers. We message on a dating app. But he always deletes and then readds the app. I know he's not seeing anyone, but I'm sure he wouldn't refuse another woman.
3 mo
I meant when he asked me to go to the movies
friends with benefits intentions?
1
1