3 mo

What are the funniest/embarrassing ways you have pursued someone or tried to get them interested in you?

I played the whole asshole card once. I mean, I'm kind of a dick anyways, but usually the good kind, try to be at least; but, there was this super hot chick, like 9/10, I swear, and I was talking total shit about her when we first met. She just outright said "You're an asshole." I said yep, and you're hot as hell; let's make hot asshole babies. Lmao. I laugh just thinking about it. Think I was around 20 at the time.

But I think she understood the underlying intention, because afterwards, we still hung out and she seemed to like me orbiting her. I just kept my mouth shut more. This uber ugly chick was all over me a couple days later. To my eternal discomfort, uber hot chick delighted in singing the k-i-s-s-i-n-g song to me when other chick left. Things happened later, but that's a story for another time.

Anways, gimme some fun stories. I showed mine, you show me yours.
1
3