3 mo

Guy I thought was getting pretty serious talking to told me while drunk he attempted to sleep with a girl on vacation... should I bother?

Should I not be kind of upset the guy I’m talking to and went on multiple dates with plus we talk everyday. He went on vacation alone which is cool last night he texted me drunk at like 2am I was sleep. Then this morning I asked if he was ok and he said yea made a rude job and said he let a girl that was hot get away since he got too drunk? I haven’t responded because idek what to say to that. I go on vacation out the country with my best friends this week and I like him I wouldn’t attempt to hook up with someone else. But if he’s not serious what’s the point of limiting myself and wasting my time.
1
0