3 mo

What should I do? Should I let it go?

I met this guy a couple of months ago and we started talking daily and went on a few dates and hit it off pretty well. Suddenly, he isn't as responsive and I thought he was ghosting me. I asked him straight up like "what is up? if you want me to stop talking to you, just tell me and i won't appear again, i promise".
His response left me confused, with even more questions than before. He said he isn't in a good emotional moment of his life and he doesn't think it is fair for me or anyone to have to talk to someone who isn't well. This left me without knowing what to do.
Am I supposed to wait? Am I supposed to let it go? Should I assume it's about me, him blowing me off gently? I don't wanna pressure him into telling me what's going on because we are still early on but I don't know what to do?
3 mo
I asked him 3 different times if it was something related to me/wanted to stop talking and he said it wasn't. He told me he isn't the kind of guy to talk of his issues to people, he prefers to solve it by himself
What should I do? Should I let it go?
1
0