3 mo

Is it worth it to date him even though there's so much baggage?

A guy that I dated more than a year ago asked me out again yesterday. He contacted me and I never thought he would. Secretly I had been thinking about him and he never really left my mind. We see each other by force sometimes because we have the same group of friends. They made things hard in the past because they were too involved in the relationship and made me insecure. I guess the same thing would happen again, there would be sides and all that. Also my best friend dated him for a short time before I got with him, we hadn't been friends back then. She said that she would never be truly comfortable with us dating again since it would make the friendship complicated. She said she really had feelings for him back then. Can this work in any way? I like him and I'm not sure if our story has ended yet, but am I being selfish?
1
0