3 mo

I watched a video of my boyfriend before dating me stabbing and killing animals for fun. Can/should I break up with him?

OKAY FAST BACKGROUND!

We’re both 21, I have been vegan for 6 years, we have been dating for 3, and we love each other!!

Last night his friend who he had not seen In years pulled out all these videos on his phone of him and my boyfriend as high schoolers.

In the videos he was laughing while cutting live fish to pieces. In another one he threw rocks at birds then found their nest and smashed all their eggs with a tree branch.

Everything in our relationship is good but seeing such a blatant disrespect for life makes me think he has no empathy.

I love animals so freaking much so it’s hard for me to understand how someone would murder for fun.

He said he feels horrible about it but I can’t really get the image out of my head. Is it normal for people to act this way? Please help :(
9
8