3 mo

What do you think, am I important to him? And do I have a chance?

I have went out with a guy from my university a couple of times. It's the first guy with whom I tried holding hands, hugging. When we went out last time he kissed my neck and tried to kiss my 4 times, but I rejected him, because I was so afraid to tell him that I don't know how to kiss at the age of 19. Now we are on our summer break, 600 km apart and I don't where our relationship stand. He never asked me to be his girlfriend, and the thing is we don't actually communicate through social media. I think I am in love with him but he can be with other girls right now in a different city.
We had classes together for whole year, we chatted and he tickled me but at the same time we made fun of each other. After that so called kiss, we had a class together and he came to me to hug and to tickle me. But we never spoke about our feeling or about our status.
1
0