3 mo

If women have sex with tall, strong, masculine guys why are there so many thin, short guys?

If women have sex with tall, strong, masculine guys why are there so many thin, short guys?

Girls disgust sexually short or thin guys because they look weak, they don't give sense of safety. (We all know that don't even bother to tell they are not) Hundreds of thousands years they always have been like that. So why today there are a lot of weak guys out there?

It’s sad because i've suffered because of being thin. I was handsome beautiful faced guy but skinny and women hated me, i was rejected many times over ugly but muscular guys. I wish my father have never had sex lol. Because he was thin too.

I think if you are short or thin or too ugly you shouldn't have kids. Because of this i'm not going to have any kids. I don't want them to experience things like me.

Ps: Now i do gym, i'm 6'1 and i'm muscular little bit but genes are genes. They don't change i'm ectomorph. I wish weak genes vanished in evolution like they supposed do.
Add Opinion