3 mo

Am I being childish for not speaking to my boyfriend all day after he called me a bitch?

Last night we were texting and aside from the subject, I asked if him if something was up cause I said lately he's been hot then cold like something's going on then he gonna say that's you being a bitch for no reason. First thing first that's disrespectful asf and I told him since he's so call trying to change one thing he's not going to is call me out of my name. And he said stfu if you don't like it then leave. I told him if he wants me to respect him he should do the same for me. And how I'm not gonna just fuss, then cry, then just come to terms and accept certain shit from him anymore. So I haven't said a word to him since last night, I want to but I don't plan on it until he comes and actually says he was wrong for that shit. If not then oh well, cause I'm not gonna just accept being disrespected in any way in a relationship. Says he wants children with me and extra stuff, but he can't respect me now how would our children look at that? A daughter would think its fine for a guy to treat and talk to her in any way and a son would think he doesn't need to respect any girl just by seeing how he is. So do y'all think I'm doing the right thing and not saying anything until he does?
5
0