3 mo

How do I finally get her?

I’ve known this girl about 8 years now and I’ve always had this huge crush on her. There was a time when I knew for a fact she felt the same way but I never did anything about it or I was blind. Fast forward a little bit and she gets into a relationship for 3 years. Over those 3 years we drifted, came back together, drifted again, came back again... and so on. But every time we started talking to each other again it’s like we picked up where we left off. We’re flirty with each other and we’re very good friends. Just recently she and her boyfriend broke up for the second time and this time she said it’s for good. The first person she came running to was me saying I’m the best person she has and needs me to talk to. Being the guy I am I helped her out and she’s better now. Lately we’ve been talking to each other everyday but she’s also been distant. I want to hang out with her but she takes forever to respond when I know she’s on her phone and that turns me off. My friends tell me to just finally tell her how I really feel but I don’t want it to ruin things. Like I said before I’ve had the biggest thing for her for a long time and I know she did for me before but I’m not certain she does now but who knows. She’s talked about hanging out when she got back from vacation and she’s back now but isn’t really giving me the time of day. I know I should probably just drop her once and for all but what if that’s a mistake and she’s had feelings this whole time too? I just don’t know what I should do. I’ve had my fair share of women but this one has always been a nagging thought in the back of my mind and always will be. Do I let her go, throw a Hail Mary and tell her how I feel or just wait for a better time?
How do I finally get her?
Add Opinion