3 mo

I went on a date with a girl, we got along pretty well but I am just not up for a second date, but I feel bad?

So I met this girl on a dating site, we talked for about a week and a half before and the messages started turning pretty flirty/sexual. We pretty much knew we were going to have sex. As soon as I got there we pretty much immediately started hooking up. We ended up having sex, and hanging out. I feel really bad though because when I got there she didn’t look as good as her photos... I know it sounds really shallow and that’s why I feel terrible... because we had been flirting all week, and she pretty much threw herself on me as soon as I got there we ended up having sex.

The problem is, I am not really feeling a second date. We had not discussed what we were looking for, but I just don’t know if it’ll be a good fit. We got along pretty well, but over text the majority of our communication had essentially turned to flirting/sexting. I feel terrible because I feel like I lead her on, I didn’t intend for that to happen at all but I couldn’t help my initial reaction. We’ve still been sort of texting after, but I’ve been distant. Partially because work has been terrible too. There is also a part of me that is not sure if I am even ready for a relationship at the moment because of a variety of reasons. We haven’t discussed a second date at all yet either. But I am just not sure how to approach this... because she really is a cool person and I don’t want to hurt her... but I’m afraid if I go on another date that it will only prolong the inevitable.
3 mo
It also doesn’t help that work has escalated really horribly this week, and it doesn’t look to be getting better. So I’m not sure if I’d even have time to date... which was not the case when I first started talking to her, this is all very new unfortunately...
1
0